IT Technician (with Linux proficiency)
Tel Aviv – R&D
Albert is the world’s first fully autonomous Artificial Intelligence platform for marketing, built with latest technologies and utilizing various algorithms composed together, to create a unique approach to online marketing management.
As an IT Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of all computer workstations and associated software within the office building. You will also be the main point of contact for employee who are experiencing computer issues.
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone.
- Conduct daily network/printers/ etc. operations
- Experience on Linux operating systems – Must
- Experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
- Information security oriented
- Experience in G Suite administration – advantage
- LPIC 1 – advantage
- English – very high level of reading, speaking and writing – Must
- Availability for 4-5 workdays a week
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality