Tel Aviv – R&D
Albert is looking for a Devops Engineer to be a part of the production life cycle of a large-scale distributed system, as a member of the Devops team. The Devops Engineer will be responsible for all operational aspects of the production, staging, QA and Dev environments, managing hundreds of servers and multiple clusters of DB ecosystem.
- At least 2 years experience of Devops engineer.
- Top-notch Linux system engineer – at least 3 years of experience.
- Expertise with multiple scripting languages (Bash / Python / Groovy / etc).
- Administration and scripting in Amazon Web Services cloud (AWS- CLI)
- Experience with AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, CloudWatch, Lamda- Must.
- System monitoring applications.
- Deployment / system integration / configuration management tools: Jenkins, Ansible (Chef, Puppet an advantage).
- Administration of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis.
- Web and application server administration: Apache, NGNIX.
- Administration of high load systems 24×7.
About Albert | https://albert.ai/
Albert, created by Albert Technologies, LTD., is the world’s first and only fully autonomous digital marketer. The enterprise-level artificial intelligence platform drives digital marketing campaigns from start to finish for some of the world’s leading brands. Albert liberates businesses from the data and technology complexities of digital marketing—not just by replicating their existing efforts, but by executing them at a pace and scale not possible by human teams. “He” accomplishes this by wading through mass amounts of data, converting this data into insights, and autonomously acting on these insights, across channels, devices and formats, in real time. Brands such as Harley-Davidson, Gallery Furniture, Natori, and Dole Asia credit Albert with significantly increased sales, an accelerated path to revenue, the ability to make more informed investment decisions, and reduced operational costs.